Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 13--August 20, 2011


So it begins. I’m going to be honest here, there probably will start being more self-taken mirror pictures on this blog. I have officially moved back to school so my parents aren’t around. I will try to get my roommate or a friend to take the pictures, but if I don’t succeed you’ll get this. Sorry.
Shirt: Bought in a gift shop on one of the piers of Seattle in March 2010.
Pants: Faded Glory
Shoes: Converse One Star (Target)
First off, I really love this shirt and I have no idea why. It’s so basic! My mom tried to get me to get a shirt with the Space Needle on it instead, but I stuck to this one. Prior to this challenge I wore this shirt ALOT.
Secondly, when my mom first bought me these pants I disliked them and never wore them. I took them on a mission trip hoping I’d get them so dirty I’d have to throw them away. I wore them the first day and realized that they were actually really nice pants. Thus I kept them despite the paint splatters on them! I think those add character. ; )
(P.S. You get a sneak peek of my bedroom at my apartment! Don’t get too excited though, you’ll probably be seeing it a lot. I spent most of my day moving into my new place. Excitement!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment