Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 14--August 21, 2011


This blog is two weeks old! And in honor of the anniversary, today's outfit is brought to you by Target.....

Not really. Wouldn't that be awesome though? But really, every single piece in today's outfit is from Target.


Shirtdress: Converse One Star (bought on the clearance rank for $7 this summer! It still had the tags on it this morning!)
Undershirt: Mossimo tank-top (Target)
Leggings: Assets (Target)—they are really footless tights, but I rolled them up some more because it is freaking hot in Texas 
Shoes: Merona (Target)
Even my purse, the black one with white polka dots is Merona, which is a Target brand.
Photo Credit: My friend Sally in the Wesley house’s dining hall.
2 things: This dress has a tie with it, but I took it out. I didn’t like it. Also, my mom bought me these shoes like freshman year of high school hoping I’d grow into them. Well I’ve stopped growing and they are still big. So I predict I’ll be wearing them for a LONG while.
Today I went to Howdy Week Chapel, then to lunch at the Wesley (the campus ministry I attend at school). I hung out at the Wesley house and played games (there were new freshmen there) until 4:30 pm. I came home and changed into the same outfit as yesterday since it’s repeat day. Tomorrow is school!
Also, now that I’m caught up with my Daily Outfits, I will be returning to the one picture post, one text post a day format. 

No comments:

Post a Comment