Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 8--August 15, 2011


Shirt: Church Youth Group shirt for Summer 2009 (the youth pastor always makes a new shirt every summer to memorialize our summer "theme"); it's Spiderman-themed. That black smudge you see on the right of my shirt in the photo is actually a spider

Pants: Old Navy jean shorts; you can't see it well, but there are rainbow stripes on the front pockets

Shoes: the brown loafers I wear to work (Sorry I tried to get my mom to get them in the pic, but no dice).

Photo Credit: My mom in her work office (She works at our church).

I really like these shorts, but I'm pretty meh about the shirt.

Today I have been packing for school! I went to church at noon to have lunch with my mom, then came home and napped. There will be a post detailing my clothes for school coming shortly!

Blogspot Bonus: The first time I ever wore this shirt around my house, my mom starts FREAKING OUT when I came into the kitchen for breakfast. Turns out she thought the spider on my shirt was a real one....I now bring this story up every time I wear this shirt, including today. I'm such a good daughter. : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment