Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 3--August 10, 2011


Once again, from 7:30 am-5 pm I wore my work outfit (exactly the same way I wore it yesterday). The only difference is I wore my hair down today, as you’ll see below. I promise I’ll get a decent picture of the outfit before I stop working for the summer.
5 pm-bedtime I’m wearing this:




Shirt: Received for working as a Vacation Bible School volunteer at my church in 2010. Gildan brand; shirt design by www.gospellight.com; printed by unknown
Shorts:  Faded Glory black jean shorts (It’s a Walmart brand, but as a Target employee, I refuse to link to them.)
Shoes: Got at Walmart ages ago. They used to have white polka-dots on them, but have worn off due to frequent use.
Headband: Goody (www.goody.com); came in a 10-pack from either Target or Walmart
Photo Credit: my brother via his iPhone; taken in his friend’s apartment (like my new friend Mr. Duck?)
Tonight my brother and I went out for Wingstop and then we headed to his friend’s apartment to hang out for a couple of hours.
(It’s very rare for me to wear my hair down, especially to work, so don’t get used to it.) 
Also, I’ve had these flip-flops since freshman year of high school or so. Every summer I expect them to break and they never do!


Blogspot Bonus: I rarely wear red on days that I work after I get off. It surprised even me when I chose this ensemble!

No comments:

Post a Comment