Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 5--August 12, 2011

I have the day off, so no work outfit picture yet.


Shirt--got in a gift shop in Ketchikan, Alaska while on an Alaskan cruise in the summer of 2007 (It's black and says Alaska in pink script. In the tail at the bottom it says Ketchikan.)

Pants--No Boundaries (another Walmart brand)

Shoes--Same black Walmart flip-flops

Headband--Same pink Walmart one as yesterday

Photo Credit: My mom in our backyard


This shirt is getting a little tight for me, but I'll keep it longer than I should because of the memories of my Alaska trip. Also, I LOVE these capris. They are one of my most-often repeated pants. It'll be sad not wearing them again for awhile.

Today I didn't get up until 12 pm due to certain activities that took place last night. I'm going to see The Help and then have dinner with my parents this afternoon/evening. It's a pretty chill day.






No comments:

Post a Comment