Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 4--August 11, 2011

9 am-3:30 pm, I'm wearing this:




Shirt: Received at the 2011 TCU Wesley Women's Retreat in February; Brand-Hanes Comfort Soft; tie-dyed by me.
Shorts-McGregor (www.mcgregor-fashion.com); no idea where I got these.
Shoes--same black Walmart flip-flops
Headband--probably from Walmart


I'm really unhappy with this picture for a couple of reasons--1) my mom was seated in her armchair when taking this, so it looks up to me (adding more weight), 2) the patterns on the shirt add weight I think, 3) these pants are too wide for me. I don't know if I'll keep them, hmmmm.


I wear pink very rarely; I surprised myself when I chose this dye color.
You can barely see it, but down on the bottom of the shirt I hand-wrote The Wesley with black sharpie. On the back I wrote Peace, Love, Girl Power, Women Rock. It was definitely a pro-Women event!


Today was errand day. Ran around my hometown with my mom late morning/early afternoon. Thus the casual.


3:30-bedtime, I'm wearing my work outfit, as par with Day 2 and 3. I'll get a picture, I promise!




Blogspot Bonus: Some days I like this shirt, but others I really wish I had done a different color or design. On the good days, I think that splotch in the middle on the left looks like a heart. On the bad, I think it looks like an embryo and I sigh.



No comments:

Post a Comment