Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fashion Inspiration #1


When you read the words “The Parent Trap” what comes to mind? Lindsay Lohan before she was crazy right?
Well not for me. What comes to my mind is this…

The 1961 version of The Parent Trap starring Hayley Mills! I love, love, love this version of the film. It’s so innocent and playful. It has a carefree and refreshing nature that the LiLo version doesn’t.
It’s not surprising that I also love the fashion in this film. I found a lovely inspiration board based on this version of the film on DesignSponge ages ago. I’m excited to share it with you all now.
Check out the loveliness…



It makes me want school even less. (5 more days! Goodness!)
So enjoy your last days of summer with this board and I’ll be back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment