Saturday, August 13, 2011

Getting Ready for School


I'm going off to school in a week. Obviously I want to keep up the no repeats rule while at school, but that requires some planning. Here's what I am thinking:

I'm going to take 30 outfits at a time with me to school and then come home once a month to switch out the outfits. I live only an hour away from my school, so it's pretty easy to get home. I'll just pack all the clothes into my suitcase and drive home.

So that'll be 30 pairs of pants, 30 shirts, and then 4 church outfits. I'll take all my non-repeating things with me (shoes, socks, underwear/bras, undershirts, pajamas, etc).

I'm planning to pack up an extra 2 weeks of outfits before I leave, leave it in my room, and then when I come home for Labor Day Weekend, switch out my first 2 weeks of school outfits for the new ones.

Hopefully this idea will work for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment