Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 7--August 14, 2011


This blog is a week old! Yeah!

Today I went to church at 8 am and stayed until noon. I was wearing this lovely number:


( I really dislike this picture, but it is the only one I got. Definitely going to be more aggressive with my mom next time about blurriness, getting the WHOLE outfit and being outside, etc. At least you can see my dress!)

Dress: City Triangles (bought at Ross)--they don't have their own website
Shoes: black Merona wedges from Target
Photo Credit: My mom in our living room.

Don't worry, I wear these wedges to church fairly often, so I'll definitely get them in the picture next time I wear them!

After church my mom and I went out for lunch with our church group. I came home and changed into the top from Day 1 and the pants from Day 5 (Sunday is my repeating day remember?). I then napped and at 5, my mom and I went back to church for the camp meeting. Now I'm watching TV with my Dad while I type this.

Hope you all had a lovely Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment