Sunday, August 14, 2011

Strategizing My Wardrobe

I'm developing a strategy to get through my closet. I have to have variety in my clothes if I'm going to get through this. I can't wear all of my jeans at the start and then have only skirts and khaki pants. I can't wear all of my t-shirts in a row and only have dressy shirts left. I might have to wear a dress on a non-Sunday (GASP!). I have to move between casual outfits and more dressed-up things like collared shirts on a daily basis. I have to save my black pants and shorts for that time of the month (I wore a pair of black shorts on Day 3 and then wished I hadn't. I might need those shorts later!). I have to have careful planning when I go to school (as I have previously stated).

And there might be days when I just NEED to wear a certain item (black shorts, sweatpants, a collared shirt, etc.) and what if I've run out? I can't let that happen!

So variety and planning are the catchphrases of this blog. Don't be surprised if you see me wearing a skirt to class!

No comments:

Post a Comment